Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Finally saw Riddick

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Josh Feltman's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I was going to see it opening night, but shit happened, as ususal, and I wasn't able to see it till last night. What a fun movie. Not a whole lot of plot or explanation of backstory, but a whole lot of action. The ships, armor, etc. all looked great. The lensing necromongers were especially creepy--can't wait for the damned figures to come out.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still haven't seen it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •